This stir fry has some serious super power ingredients. Bok Choy has so much vitamin c in it. I have read that it’s 75% of the recommended daily amount! It also has high amount of polyphenols which fight inflammation.
I think this would be delicious with tofu or tempeh or shrimp. So get creative and use what you have.
Oh the other super ingredient is Coconut aminos. Coconut aminos makes everything good and you don’t need very much to make it happen. This should be in your fridge!
- 4 Bunches Baby Bok Choy
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Onion
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup White Rice (Jasmine or Basmati)
- 1 Cup Frozen Cauliflower Riced (optional)
- 3-4 Tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- Sesame Seeds
- Cook the Rice according the package.
- Chop the Bok Choy and sauté with onion and olive oil or coconut oil or avocado oil.
- Microwave the Frozen Cauliflower (if using). I like to use 1/4 cup cauliflower with 1/4 cup rice per serving. Do what you like.
- Cook the Chicken breasts. My favorite method is to sear on a cast iron skillet and then transfer to the oven at 375 degrees. Time depends on size of the chicken breasts.
Put it all together:
- Scoop the rice and cauliflower on first.
- Then add the Bok Choy.
- Then add the Chicken.
- Top with Sriracha and Sesame Seeds.
Does this sound good?
What modifications sound good to you?