These are so rich and delicious.
They taste like a chocolate brownie.
You can add a variety of other ingredients that you like.
Use this recipe as a base. They are perfect for a snack or after a workout.
- 7 oz Medjool Dates
- 1/2 Cup Walnut Pieces
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Scoops (1/4 cup) Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- Soak the dates for about 10-30 minutes.
- Take out the seeds.
- Blend the Protein Powder and nuts until well blended.
- Then add in the coconut oil and dates.
- Blend until it turns into a dough like consistency.
- Weigh out 1 oz Balls.
- Roll in coconut
- Add oatmeal
- Add peanut butter
- Add peanut butter powder
- Add cinnamon
Makes 12 Balls
1 Ball =