Have you always wanted to run a 5k? Or maybe you have run one before, but not in a long time.
Jess will help you run the miles with confidence and feeling better than you could imagine!
We have multiple ways for you to join!
New to Mix or not a Mix member – Click here
Already a Mix Member – Click here
Just want to run the 5k with us? Scroll down for more information…
The Total Package
This one is for you if you are not yet a member and really want to set yourself up for success!
You’ll get everything below at $79 off the regular price plus free access to group runs!
Running challenges your stamina, strength and mind! Jess will lead you through a program that is designed to help you every step of the way.
- 5 Strength training 4 runners classes. (Valued at $125)
- Mix Couch to 5K Programming so you know exactly what to do each week leading up to the run! (Valued at $39)
- Ticket to the 5k on April 15th (Valued at $30)
- 10 group runs! (Valued at $20)
Get it NOW for Only $135
- Weekly group runs on Mondays and Thursdays at 6pm to keep you on the plan (Valued at $20)
- 5 Weeks of running programming made by Jessica Reynolds (Valued at $39)
- Ticket to the first Mix 5k event! – swag and support along the path! (Valued at $30)
Just want to join the 5k?
Just want the programming?
Strength Training 4 Runners Classes
Strength training is often overlooked among runners. Running is a workout in itself so why would I have to workout additionally outside of running? Strength training helps us to run longer and faster. This class is designed to help build endurance, speed and overall running confidence. Regularly practicing strength and mobility work can make running feel easier!
The class will begin with simple movement patterns to aid in mobility and injury prevention. By focusing on those foundational patterns, it allows a nice introduction to heavier, more running specific lifts and exercises.
Mobility and strength work is imperative to take your running to the next level. Are you ready?
Classes are currently offered:
Wednesdays at 5:30pm at Cross St.
Saturdays at 7:15am at Cross St.
*All classes are taught by Jessica Reynolds
The 5k will be on April 15th.
We will be creating the route around our two studios here is Ypsilanti, MI.
- Jessica Reynolds- personal trainer, run coach email@example.com
- Sarah Kreiner – owner of The Mix Studios firstname.lastname@example.org